Our Pearl funeral plan is ideal for those who have simplicity in mind. Your loved ones will have the reassurance of a traditional, dignified, ceremony, with no compromise on Safe Hands’ usual levels of care and attention to detail.
What’s included in the Pearl Funeral Plan?
- Funeral Director’s fees and services
- A standard, veneered finished coffin (with nameplate)
- A funeral hearse
- 24 hour transfer of the deceased to funeral home / chapel of rest (within a 20 mile radius)
- Care and preparation of the deceased
- Arranging the funeral service
- Family support and guidance provided by the funeral director
- Funeral procession from home / funeral home / church to crematorium or cemetery
- Mutual agreement on date and time of funeral
- Visit to chapel of rest during office hours
Third Party Charges
- Doctor’s Medical Fees
- Cremation or burial fees
- Minister’s fees (for service at crematorium)