Section 1. Information Collected
We collect information that users to the site voluntarily submit, including details of payment cards use. We also collect some additional information automatically when you visit our website.
- We only store this information for the duration of our contact with you
- We do not add your email address to mailing lists without your consent
- We do not share this information. We require this information to understand your needs and in order for us to respond to your enquiry.
Section 2. Use of personal information
We process information collected from this website for the purposes of:
- Providing, personalising, and improving our services
- Dealing with enquires and requests
- Crime prevention and prosecution of offenders
- Conducting market research
- Providing you with information about products and services
Section 3. Disclosure
We will not share your personal information with any other company.
Section 4. Access Requests
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, write to Brighton Wills & Family Trusts Ltd, 137 St Leonards Avenue, Hove, Sussex BN3 4QJ. Our fee for providing such information is £10.
Section 5. Internet Based Transfers
Given that the internet is a global environment, using it to collect and process personal data involves the transmission of data on an international basis. This means, for instance, that data you pass to us may be processed outside of the European Economic Area, although the data will be held securely and in line with the requirements of UK data protection legislation. By communicating with us electronically, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of your personal data in this way.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. Once you have used these links to leave our site, please note that we have no control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the privacy and protection of any information that you may provide whilst visiting such sites. This privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement of the website in question.