Prepaid Funeral Plans
Prepaid funeral plan is an ideal way to choose the funeral you would like — fix the cost at today’s prices — and ensure that when it is needed, your family will only to have to make a single phone call and everything will be organised on their behalf.
We partner with ‘Rest Assured’, the UK’s leading provider of quality prepaid funeral plans to offer a trustworthy, honest service, and four different types of plan to suit your personal requirements.
Would you like to ask a question?
Prepaid Funeral Plans Explained
Why should I consider a prepaid funeral plan?
We all hope we will grow old gracefully and have plenty of time to organise a funeral at a time that suits us. However, the reality is that illness or accident can happen at the most unexpected time — and if we have not planned in advance, our family will have to make provisions at an incredibly emotional time.
Taking out a prepaid funeral plan ensures the costs, administration, service and family support is all paid for in advance as part of your plan.
Our ‘Rest Assured’ funeral plans relieve your family of the costs and time needed to organise:
- Collection of the deceased.
- Care of the deceased.
- A visit to the chapel of rest
- A veneered coffin with a nameplate in the finish of your choice.
- Transport of the deceased to the crematorium.
- A funeral hearse plus bearers.
- Service at the crematorium/cemetery.
- Funeral procession.
- Direct communication with the funeral director.
- Limousine transport for family members.
Protect yourself against rising funeral costs
A £4000 funeral today might cost two or three times as much in the future when it is needed. A prepaid plan helps you protect against rapidly rising prices and ensures the costs are met in full to relieve the pressure on your family at an emotionally difficult time.
[IMG: Leave graph in from existing website content]
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of our comprehensive prepaid funeral plans, call us on 01273 385833.
Why Choose Brighton Wills & Family Trusts?
- You will be dealing with real people who have your best interests at the heart of our business.
Our professional, yet non-stuffy approach is a testament to the hundreds of satisfied clients who have chosen Brighton Wills & Family Trusts to write over 1,500 wills, lasting power of attorney documents and prepaid funeral plans since 2014.
- Take out a Rest Assured prepaid funeral plan with us and you will receive an excellent aftercare package including a 24/7 customer service line — you can also make changes to your monthly payments or pay off your plan sooner than expected.
- And for your peace of mind — we carry Professional Indemnity Insurance of £2 million — and we are always happy to provide references if required.
Passing without a will in place could leave your loved ones facing financial hardship, unbearable pressure and mounting legal fees at a time of mourning. A will helps protect your assets and relieves the debilitating worry your family could face.
If you or your spouse entered into long-term care, your children’s inheritance could quickly disappear, and you may be forced to sell your home. See how we can reduce the risk and protect your family’s wealth.
A £4000 funeral today might cost two or three times as much in the future when it’s needed. A prepaid plan lets you fix the cost at today’s prices, choose the type of funeral you want, and ensures the costs are met in full to relieve the burden on your family.
Brighton Will Writers & Family Trusts
"Helping you protect what you have worked all your life for"
Helping you protect what matters the most
Making a will is one of the most responsible things you can do in your life. It takes decision making away from the courts and ensures your property, savings and personal possessions are distributed to the people you choose in the manner you wish.
Once you have a will in place, you will feel a massive sense of relief. You will be safe in the knowledge you have bought order to what is often a hugely emotional situation.