Prepaid Probate Plans
Your loved ones can’t avoid Probate if you die with more than £5000s worth of assets — but you can protect them from the consequences with a Prepaid Probate Plan.
Probate is the legal process required by law to distribute your assets when you die with an estate worth more than £5000.
Probate can take up to 6-months if you have a will in place, but it can take up to 2-years and cost many thousands of pounds more in legal fees if you do not.
You can fix the cost of Probate at today’s prices with a prepaid plan and ensure your family has nothing to pay when you die.
And when you combine your plan with an up-to-date Will, your beneficiaries can dramatically reduce the time it takes to administer your estate.
Would you like to ask a question about Prepaid Probate Plans?
Providing you with all the support you need
Probate can often seem daunting, especially at such a sensitive time when your family will be grieving. If the executor is a family member, they may feel overwhelmed by the process; they may see it as complicated, or they may not have the time to deal with everything that is required.
This is where Brighton Wills & Family Trusts can help:
- Our Prepaid Probate Plans ensure the costs are covered in advance, so your loved ones avoid the burden of covering the costs at such a difficult time.
- We can provide caring, sympathetic support for the executor.
- We can carry out many of the initial responsibilities on their behalf, and our company solicitors will manage the official procedures at a preferential rate.
Take advantage of a Prepaid Funeral Plan to
- fix the cost of Probate at today’s prices,
- avoid all future price increases,
- feel safe with payments securely deposited until you die and Probate is completed,
- pay in a lump sum or by instalments,
- claim a refund if you change your mind during your lifetime, and
- reduce Probate costs by ensuring you have a legally binding Will in place.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of our comprehensive Prepaid Funeral Plans, call us on 01273 385833.
Why Choose Brighton Wills & Family Trusts?
- You will be dealing with real people who have your best interests at the heart of our business.
Our professional, yet non-stuffy approach is a testament to the hundreds of satisfied clients who have chosen Brighton Wills & Family Trusts to write over 1,500 wills, lasting power of attorney documents and prepaid funeral plans since 2014.
- Take out a Rest Assured prepaid funeral plan with us and you will receive an excellent aftercare package including a 24/7 customer service line — you can also make changes to your monthly payments or pay off your plan sooner than expected.
- And for your peace of mind — we carry Professional Indemnity Insurance of £2 million — and we are always happy to provide references if required.
Passing without a will in place could leave your loved ones facing financial hardship, unbearable pressure and mounting legal fees at a time of mourning. A will helps protect your assets and relieves the debilitating worry your family could face.
If you or your spouse entered into long-term care, your children’s inheritance could quickly disappear, and you may be forced to sell your home. See how we can reduce the risk and protect your family’s wealth.
Did you know that over 850,000 people in the UK are affected by dementia? Loss of mental capacity could leave you unable to access your bank account, pay your bills and maintain your home unless you have prepared a lasting power of attorney.
Probate can often seem overwhelming so close to bereavement, and the process can appear confusing, time-consuming and complicated. We can apply for a grant of probate on your behalf and administer the probate forms to relieve the pressure.
A £4000 funeral today might cost two or three times as much in the future when it’s needed. A prepaid plan lets you fix the cost at today’s prices, choose the type of funeral you want, and ensures the costs are met in full to relieve the burden on your family.
Brighton Will Writers & Family Trusts
"Helping you protect what you have worked all your life for"
Helping you protect what matters the most
Making a will is one of the most responsible things you can do in your life. It takes decision making away from the courts and ensures your property, savings and personal possessions are distributed to the people you choose in the manner you wish.
Once you have a will in place, you will feel a massive sense of relief. You will be safe in the knowledge you have bought order to what is often a hugely emotional situation.